Oxygenia - Total Purge Spa
Regular price $12.99
1. Empty the spa, clean it and if possible fill it using a filter which will retain contaminants and metals.
2. Adjust the hardness of the water between 100 and 120, the alkalinity between 60 and 80, then the pH to 7.0 (preferably using an organic acid).
3. Once the parameters have been adjusted, stop the filtration system add 2.5 g of CRYSTAL’O®, taking care to dilute the dose with the spa water in an appropriate container; pour into the spa.
4. Leave to act for 2 hours without filtration.
5. Then add 600 mL of OXYPUR® per 1000 L of water, avoiding any splashing and restart the filtration.
6. Wait 2 hours or until the water is clear before swimming.
Other size available upon request.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.